She’s a creative mindset coach that specializes in helping creative business owners crippled with self-doubt and fear grow their small business and connect with customers that excite and delight them. But what makes Kira a true master of her craft, is her commitment to working with creatives to lead them out of the doubt darkness.
Worthiness – No Room For Doubt
A combination of things happening in the world of football and stories. The world of a footballer is not all sunshine and rainbows. I’ll share with you personal stories, opinions and also touch on a few serious subjects in a light-hearted way.
GILBERTO SILVA ON ARSENAL'S EUROPA LEAGUE EXIT | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.8 – Gilberto Silva – The Invisible Wall Show
- GILBERTO SILVA ON ARSENAL'S EUROPA LEAGUE EXIT | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.8
- GILBERTO SILVA TALKS SUPER LEAGUE | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.7
- An Incredible Week For Arsenal | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.6
- Why Take So Much Risk In Front Of The Goalkeeper? | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.5
- Arsenal To Win The Europa League | INVISIBLE WALL PODCAST – S3 – EP.4
Reconditioned is the podcast brought to you by Lauren Vaknine. Her work looks at wellness not as a linear, new-age concept, but as the 4 modes of self – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – integrated into one, enabling us to reach our full health and happiness potential.
Ep. 85 – RISE – Understanding Judgement; Why We Judge & Why We Are Affected by Judgement – Reconditioned with Lauren Vaknine
- Ep. 85 – RISE – Understanding Judgement; Why We Judge & Why We Are Affected by Judgement
- Ep. 84 – CHARLES EISENSTEIN – The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible
- Ep. 83 – RISE – Why We’re Chronically Infertile (& my own fertility journey)
- Ep. 82 – DR VANDANA SHIVA – Oneness vs the 1% … Food, Soil & the Truth About Bill Gates
- Ep.81 – JO FAIRLEY – When Entrepreneurship Meets Intentionality, w/ Green & Blacks Founder
The podcast that combines engineering and technology to explore the infrastructures and architectures of different companies. Exploring modern engineering challenges to create exciting content and build a community.
Delivering real-time data at scale | Enginears Podcast – Enginears
- Delivering real-time data at scale | Enginears Podcast
- Lemonade – the insurance disruptor combining technology and social impact | Enginears Podcast
- A universal all-in-one intelligent payments shopping app | Enginears Podcast
- One-click payments with Payflow | Enginears Podcast
- Building chat messaging functions and API feeds for 1.5 Billion users | Enginears Podcast
Freight and supply chain isn’t considered sexy by most. But, Sam has a different view. There isn’t anything quite as satisfying than a well-oiled supply chain coming together. There is, however, a lot of fluff that surrounds the industry. This podcast looks to break through that fluff. Bringing interesting topics and trends to light with a fresh perspective.
Episode #27 – Connecting the supply chain through financial metrics with Bram Desmet – What's in the Box?
- Episode #27 – Connecting the supply chain through financial metrics with Bram Desmet
- Episode #26 – Inspiring emerging talent in the supply chain with Bethany Windsor
- Episode #25 – Attracting & developing talent in the freight industry with Carl Hobbis
- Episode #24 – Shouldn't we have solved supply chain visibility? with John Urban
- Episode #23 – From Law to Logistics a 21 year journey with Ian Powell
This is Brand Wars, a weekly podcast where two of the most talked about brands fight for victory. We will unearth the history, philosophy, secrets and weirdest facts of the brands you love or love to hate.
24 | Brand Wars with Beth Thomas from Deliveroo – Brand Wars
PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 5 | Avishai Ostrin (Privacy Team) – Pad-cast (Privacy & Data Talks)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 5 | Avishai Ostrin (Privacy Team)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 4 | April Falcon Doss (Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 3 | Kolvin Stone (Fox Williams)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 2 | Gemma Witham (Skyscanner)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 1 | Rosemary Jay
Lucie, Vinay and Julia discuss what it means to work in some of the biggest industries. From Investment Banking to Marketing to Financial Consulting, we chat with CEOs, founders, and other experts to get their advice on how you can get your foot in the door and build your career!
Episode 24: Knowing When It's Time To Leave A Role – The Career Growth Podcast
- Episode 24: Knowing When It's Time To Leave A Role
- Ep. 23: The World of Cyptocurrency Ft. Oleg Giberstein & Gabriele Musella
- Ep 22: Welcome to the Buzzing World of PR ft. Marco Fiori
- Episode 21: Business Development is NOT always sales ft. Lucia Piseddu
- Episode 20: How To Get Into Digital Marketing in 2021