A combination of things happening in the world of football and stories. The world of a footballer is not all sunshine and rainbows. I’ll share with you personal stories, opinions and also touch on a few serious subjects in a light-hearted way.
Chris Thrall, a former Royal Marines Commando turned author, adventurer, extreme endurance athlete, life coach, and inspirational speaker. A podcast to teach you about all things military and help you take control of your mind and smash your bucket list.
The podcast that combines engineering and technology to explore the infrastructures and architectures of different companies. Exploring modern engineering challenges to create exciting content and build a community.
Reconditioned is the podcast brought to you by Lauren Vaknine. Her work looks at wellness not as a linear, new-age concept, but as the 4 modes of self – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – integrated into one, enabling us to reach our full health and happiness potential.
She’s a creative mindset coach that specializes in helping creative business owners crippled with self-doubt and fear grow their small business and connect with customers that excite and delight them. But what makes Kira a true master of her craft, is her commitment to working with creatives to lead them out of the doubt darkness.
How to make decisions – No Room For Doubt
This is Brand Wars, a weekly podcast where two of the most talked about brands fight for victory. We will unearth the history, philosophy, secrets and weirdest facts of the brands you love or love to hate.
14 | Daniel Clayton – Ultimate Ears Interview Special – Brand Wars
Freight and supply chain isn’t considered sexy by most. But, Sam has a different view. There isn’t anything quite as satisfying than a well-oiled supply chain coming together. There is, however, a lot of fluff that surrounds the industry. This podcast looks to break through that fluff. Bringing interesting topics and trends to light with a fresh perspective.
Episode #21 – The effective use of data to navigate volatility with Graham Illingworth – What's in the Box?
- Episode #21 – The effective use of data to navigate volatility with Graham Illingworth
- Episode 20 – Adapting to the changes on both a personal and professional level with John Carlisle
- Episode #19 – How to develop an agile demand forecast with Nicolas Vandeput
- Episode #18 – The Glass Pipeline with David Barnard
- Episode #17 – Demystifying cost to serve with Rob O'Byrne
PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 5 | Avishai Ostrin (Privacy Team) – Pad-cast (Privacy & Data Talks)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 5 | Avishai Ostrin (Privacy Team)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 4 | April Falcon Doss (Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 3 | Kolvin Stone (Fox Williams)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 2 | Gemma Witham (Skyscanner)
- PAD-cast | Season 2 | Episode 1 | Rosemary Jay
Lucie, Vinay and Julia discuss what it means to work in some of the biggest industries. From Investment Banking to Marketing to Financial Consulting, we chat with CEOs, founders, and other experts to get their advice on how you can get your foot in the door and build your career!
Episode 24: Knowing When It's Time To Leave A Role – The Career Growth Podcast
- Episode 24: Knowing When It's Time To Leave A Role
- Ep. 23: The World of Cyptocurrency Ft. Oleg Giberstein & Gabriele Musella
- Ep 22: Welcome to the Buzzing World of PR ft. Marco Fiori
- Episode 21: Business Development is NOT always sales ft. Lucia Piseddu
- Episode 20: How To Get Into Digital Marketing in 2021